N.W. Renovations & Design Co. concentrates its efforts on high quality residential remodeling and interior design. We approach each project with the goal of winning the trust & respect of every client while creating their beautiful new environment.
Our integrated design services are one of the best ways we can deliver value to our customers. We provide solutions from concept planning to the selection of products and finishing touches. Our service can eliminate many unnecessary steps and costly mistakes for you, our client.
We believe in working side by side with our clients on a day-to-day basis. From the beginning of the project through to its completion, we always have the best interest of our clients in mind.
On each project we commit to being the best we can be with our quality of work, our attention to detail and design, and our relationships with our clients, subs, and suppliers.
By choosing NWRD as your remodeling & design contractor, you can be assured of personal and friendly service and commitment to a job well done.
Call us for a complimentary visit.
We look forward to discussing your project and offering our expertise. We’d love to meet you!
As small business professionals, much of our success requires a personal touch. It depends on people getting to know and trust us. We look forward to the opportunity of meeting with you and earning your business.
Below is a step-by-step format of how we work. Each of our projects are unique, but these guidelines should help you understand what to expect.
How We Work
1. Initial Consultation
- Meet with you in your home to discuss project & define scope of work.
- Discuss design capabilities.
- Preliminary measurements.
- Discuss your investment range.
2. Project Estimate Presentation
- Present our estimate range for your project.
- Discuss design ideas.
- Client agrees to estimate range for project.
- Retainer agreement (generally the retainer is 3-5% of estimate).
- Refine project goals & designs.
- Begin our design services in product selections.*
- Review site with our trade contractors/craftsmen for site bids.
- Have progress meetings with you.
- Investigate building regulations.
- Assemble project specifications/Contract with final numbers.
- Review construction contract.
- Deposit for project required at contract signing.
- Finalize selections and plans.*
- Set production start/completion dates.
- Payment schedule specified.
- Schedule our trade/sub contractors.
- Order materials & procure permits.
- Building of project.
- Supervision & communication.
- Coordinate inspections.
- Pre-completion walk-thru.
- Completed project & happy clients!
*Our integrated design services include concept design to selection/design of products; including cabinets, electrical, plumbing, appliances, flooring and countertop surfaces, woodwork, doors/windows, hardware, paint colors, and finishing touches.